BlackBeltHelp Classroom Emergency App
Classroom Emergency Help Made Easy for Faculty With a Tap on Their Smart Phone
Technician’s help related to classroom issues is now just a tap away!
BlackBeltHelp – Classroom Emergency App is the only instant alert app designed for institution’s faculty members and technicians. It empowers your faculty members with an ability to quickly raise an alert to all on-site/ on-call technicians for instant help related to classroom issues and get notified for the ETA of the resolution from the technicians.
BlackBeltHelp – Classroom Emergency App is a white labelled app for your institution that will assist in assigning tasks to the technicians, resolving technical issues quickly, and analyzing technician’s performance.
BlackBeltHelp Classroom Emergency App Advantages:
- Assign a classroom issue to the technician with just one click of a button
- Redirecting issues to the relevant technicians
- Customized app for your institution
- Option to pre-register your faculty and technicians
- Monitoring the live status of request
- Analyze your technician’s performance
- Quickly resolve classroom issues like:
- Projector is not working
- Network is down
- Desktop or Laptop sound is not working
- Computer will not move
Watch the Video to Know How it Works
Request a personalized demo to learn more about BlackBeltHelp’s Classroom Emergency App. Speak to one of our representatives today!
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes