FINANCIAL AID CONTACT CENTER SERVICES
RE-DEFINING STUDENT FINANCIAL AID SUPPORT FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
BlackBeltHelp Financial Aid Contact Center outsourcing solutions support student/parents through the entire financial aid process i.e. from identifying financial aid need till award acceptance.
Service matters - Research indicates that 68% of students who do not re-enroll give customer service as the prime reason.
Whenever you find short staffing as a challenge in serving your students, we can support. BlackBeltHelp highly specialized contact center outsourcing services can deliver sustainable improvement in service levels and student satisfaction:
- Inbound/outbound communications with prospective & returning students - After Hours or 24x7
- Reduce call abandon rate to less than 2%
- Multi-Channel Communication – Voice, Email, Chat, Mobile App
- Average Answer Time – Less than 60 Seconds
- Shrink Financial Aid operational costs by 40%
- Around-the-clock support to Financial Aid Applicants
- Reduce wait times and Eliminate call-backs & complaints
- Boost student satisfaction
- Accelerate Financial Aid Processing
- Alleviate heavy workloads during peak period
Hours of Operations
After Hours Support
If you want to make sure that somebody is always there to support your student, faculty member and administrator even during Non-Business hours and Weekends. This is where BlackBeltHelp after hour support service can come to your salvage as we can turn every hour to a business hour.
We believe support should be available whenever it's needed hence all of our programs whether it’s Inbound/ Outbound help desk services are supported 24-hours each day, 7-days per week, for 52-weeks each year.
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes