GMercyU launched BlackBeltHelp's IT Staff Augmentation Service to Provide Queue Management Support to On-campus Staff
Gwynedd Valley, PA (July, 2016) – BlackBeltHelp, a higher education focused provider of help desk products & services, announced its partnership with Gwynedd Mercy University. With the new partnership, BlackBeltHelp now provides queue management support to GMercyU’s on-campus staff.
The move is further going to strengthen GMercyU’s relationship with BlackBeltHelp, as existing help desk outsourcing arrangement is been supplemented with staff augmentation services. BlackBeltHelp will find it more effective to integrate staff augmentation resources with existing business processes because they already answer Help Desk calls for GMercyU round the clock.
Scope of Support:
- Monitoring the queues and assign the incidents before missing response time SLA
- Tickets to be assigned with respective Support Engineer according to required skills sets
- Follow up with engineer for closing the tickets those are going to be SLA breached
- Assigned the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams.
- Daily Report on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
About Gwynedd Mercy University:
Gwynedd Mercy University is a Catholic University with a strong foundation in the liberal arts located in Gwynedd Valley of Lower Gwynedd Township, Pennsylvania, 25 miles (40 km) northwest of downtown Philadelphia. In addition to the Gwynedd Valley campus, Gwynedd Mercy also has locations in Philadelphia, East Norriton and Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
Gwynedd Mercy University was founded in 1948 by the Sisters of Mercy as a junior University. In 1963 the University was chartered as a baccalaureate institution. Gwynedd Mercy University has a student enrollment of 2700 and is ranked by U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Universities" publication as one of the top master's-level Universities and universities in the north region.
To learn more visit www.gmercyu.edu
Email – Roger_Stevens@blackbelthelp.com
Office - (844) BLKBELT x232
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes