INSTITUTIONAL FACULTY HELP DESK SERVICES
Faculty and academic researchers expect all their tools to work every day. This can include research software help, teaching aids, and communication tools with students. They also need Tier 2 level support for complex issues and support.
The most common issues being faced by the faculty:
- Classroom Issues/emergencies (lights out, insects, ceiling/water damage)
- Facilities (bathrooms, laundry, electrical) issues
- Weather/inclement closings
- New Account setups
- Course shell not available, incomplete
- Available options within LMS courses
Here is how your faculty gets an amazing experience from BlackBeltHelp:
- Specialized Tier 2 help desk
- Classroom Emergency Mobile App
- Call back service
- Click to call service
- Auto user identification
- Remote screen assistance
Get in touch with us and learn more about how to resolve the challenges faced by your faculty and create an unforgettable customer experience by partnering with BlackBeltHelp. Speak to one of our customer experience specialists today!
Get a Quote
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes