End Users Get Single Sign on Access to All Applications Including Help Desk Support
Cleveland, Ohio (August, 2016) - BlackBeltHelp, a higher education focused provider of help desk products & services, enable users at University of Bridgeport, Carlow University, Chesapeake College, and Lipscomb University access Salesforce® ticketing management system from their respective Single Sign-On platform.
Salesforce® supports both delegated and federated authentication. Using delegated authentication, Salesforce® does not validate passwords but instead uses an external web service to validate user credentials. Whereas with Federated Authentication, Security Assertion Markup Languages (SAML) provides a secure, XML-based solution for exchanging user security information between an identity provider (your institution) and a service provider (Salesforce®).
- Reduce Frustration of Forgotten Passwords
- Increased Adoption
- Centralized User Access Control
- Improved Reporting and Monitoring
- Increased Security
- Uniform Security Layer
- Reduced Helpdesk Costs
BlackBeltHelp is a leading provider of help desk products and services supporting Higher Education for past 5 years. With over 200 clients globally, BlackBeltHelp provides wide range of Product and Services to improve Help Desk administration and end user experience.
To learn more visit www.BlackBeltHelp.com
Email – Roger_Stevens@blackbelthelp.com
Office - (844) BLKBELT x232
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes