CA, July 2017 – The California Community Colleges (CCC) Technology Center has selected BlackBeltHelp, to support its objective of receiving high quality centralized help desk services for CCC system-wide software applications. BlackBeltHelp will replace the existing help desk provider and provide help desk support for CCC students and staff using these applications, for 17 hours of each day.
As the current contract with the existing vendor expires in mid-September 2017, the CCC Technology Center issued a completive RFP to secure a contract that provides a purchasing and pricing framework for help desk services as needed to support certain CCC system wide technology solutions. After several levels of scrutiny, evaluation committee selected BlackBeltHelp, over many different vendors, to support almost 80,000 interactions annually.
Why BlackBelthelp 24x7 Technology Help Desk Support
- Higher Education Focus (200+ Higher Education Clients) indicated their familiarity with Higher Education culture and Relationship Management Skills
- Ability to support the entire learning eco system, including Learning Management System and Tech support
- Flexibility to provide call overflow support during fall and spring semester beginning
- Cost Effective Solution – 40% less expensive than any other vendor
- End User Satisfaction – 24x7 support with multi-modality i.e. Call, Email, Chat, Web forms
- Business Continuity – Internal Knowledge base created by BlackBeltHelp aids business continuity and sound training for existing staff
BlackBeltHelp is a leading provider of help desk products and services including IT, LMS, Admissions & Enrollments, Financial Aid, Advising, Facilities and Switchboard, supporting Higher Education for past 6 years. With over 200 clients globally, BlackBeltHelp provides wide range of Product and Services to improve help desk administration and end user experience.
Learn more about BlackBeltHelp.
and many more...