JMU to launch BlackBeltHelp's Switchboard and Facilities Help Desk to Provide Support when On-campus Staff is out for the Night, Weekend
Harrisonburg, VA (July, 2016) – BlackBeltHelp, a higher education focused provider of help desk products & services, announced its partnership with James Madison University. With the new partnership, JMU will provide switchboard and facilities support to students, faculty and, staff to enhance help desk experience and availability.
Previously, as the university experience extended past the average school day, there were a significant number of students and faculty who wanted to use JMU’s switchboard support services after business hours. This made it vital for JMU to provide support to these users during evenings, weekends and holidays. BlackBeltHelp help desk support will provide switchboard agents as an extension to JMU’s on-campus staff during after business hours when they are typically limited or unavailable.
Support and advice will be accessible for the same inquiries answered by the JMU daytime staff, including:
Scope of Support:
- Answer phone call/emails from facilities and administrative offices
- Leverage University’s web page information to answer generic queries
- Create and report service requests for all call/emails received
- Notify University utility personnel of urgent/emergencies through phone and paging
- Ensure complete student confidentiality
About James Madison University:
James Madison University is a public coeducational research university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States. The university is situated in the Shenandoah Valley, with the campus quadrangle located on South Main Street in Harrisonburg. The campus of JMU originally consisted of two buildings, known today as Jackson and Maury Halls. Today, the campus of James Madison University has 148 major buildings on 721 acres (2.92 km2).
JMU has over 19,000 undergraduate and over 1700 graduate students, for a total student body enrollment over 20,700. The school's sports teams are the dukes, and the school colors are Purple and Gold.
To learn more visit www.jmu.edu/about/
Email – Roger_Stevens@blackbelthelp.com
Office - (844) BLKBELT x232
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes