Latest RFP Win
BlackBeltHelp to provide after-hours IT Help Desk Support to STLCC.
During the year 2016, several U.S. Higher Education institutions including St Louis Community College, Colorado Community College System (CCCS), Partnership to Advance Collaboration and Efficiency (PACE), and Michigan Community College Association (MCCA), University of South Dakota, Collin College and many more have selected BlackBeltHelp as an extended technical/LMS Help Desk support for their students, faculty and staff.
BlackBeltHelp was selected over Blackboard® & Ellucian® for these contracts, primary reasons for choosing BlackBeltHelp over others were as follows:
- Higher Education Focus (200+ Higher Education Clients) indicated their familiarity with Higher Education culture and Relationship Management Skills
- Ability to support the entire learning eco system, including Learning Management System and Tech support
- Flexibility to provide call overflow support during fall and spring semester beginning
- Cost Effective Solution – 40% less expensive than any other vendor
- End User Satisfaction – 24x7 support with multi-modality i.e. Call, Email, Chat, Web forms
- Business Continuity – Internal Knowledge base created by BlackBeltHelp aids business continuity and sound training for existing staff
BlackBeltHelp is a leading provider of help desk products and services supporting Higher Education for past 5 years. With over 200 clients globally, BlackBeltHelp provides wide range of Product and Services to improve Help Desk administration and end user experience.
To learn more visit www.BlackBeltHelp.com