College of Biblical Studies Selects BlackBeltHelp for 24x7 IT Help Desk and Financial Aid Support
TX, 2020: BlackBeltHelp today announced its partnership with the College of Biblical Studies to assist its students, staff, and faculty with 24x7 IT Help Desk and Financial Aid Support. The 24x7 help desk support will enable the college to provide timely and personalized resolution to the users’ support requests.
College of Biblical Studies will also leverage Simplify – an omnichannel and integrated platform by BlackBeltHelp to improve their user experience, and Chatbot to reduce the number of help desk interactions by providing faster resolution to end-users’ requests. The quick and accurate resolutions will enable the college’s expert staff to focus on more pressing concerns.
The college selected BlackBeltHelp for its ability to provide a secure and scalable support structure for their institution while also focusing on improving operational efficiency and streamlining costs.
Therefore, in the best interest of the time, this help desk has been implemented delineating the following benefits:
• 24x7 anytime, anywhere student support
• Increases the accuracy of answers
• Provides real-time insightful dashboards and tools to drive high-value decision making
• All interactions are recorded; reference to history with ease
• Expands service and increases efficiency
• Reduced operational costs