City College of San Francisco Awards 24x7 IT Help Desk & OneStop Student Services Support RFP to BlackBeltHelp
CA, 2020: BlackBeltHelp is pleased to announce that City College of San Francisco has transitioned to BlackBeltHelp for OneStop and IT Help Desk Services. The OneStop support allows the college’s students to get answers to requests across the campus lifecycle 24x7 via phone, chat, web, email, and SMS/text. The IT help desk support enables the college to enhance their end-users’ experience by providing round-the-clock assistance for their unique IT needs.
Our partner institutions have also seen how the right OneStop model drives increased retention, completion, and student satisfaction rates. The ‘Never Closed’ OneStop model delivers:
• Ability to serve both distance and presence-based students with a highly personalized experience
• 24x7 support by operating more efficiently
• Immediate resolution of Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and other student inquiries
• 90% student satisfaction rates by resolving student service inquiries in one interaction
• Personalized online self-help tools and apps
• Proactive “nudging” to students via text, voicemail, and phone to enable specific calls to action
About City College of San Francisco:
City College of San Francisco is a public and urban community college in San Francisco, California. Founded in 1935 as a junior college, it is the only community college in San Francisco that serves around 70,000 students annually. The college is accredited by Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.