Continuing Education Student
Returning and continuing education students come across issues which must be related to their previous programs and also about their institutional profiles
The most common issues being faced by the continuing education students:
- Login issues
- Work/School/Family balance
- Financial aid for adult students to cover course fee necessities (books, software, etc…)
- Course availability
- Transfer credits
- Online resource downtimes (Online libraries, Portals, LMS’s)
Here is how your continuing education students get an amazing experience from BlackBeltHelp:
- Access to their institutional profiles saves lot of their time
- First Call Resolution
- Technology help desk
- Student counselling services
- Off-hours support
Get in touch with us and learn more about how to resolve the challenges faced by continuing education students and creating an unforgettable customer experience. Speak to one of our customer experience specialists today!
Get a Quote
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes