EHR Support Services
Our EHR (Employee Health Record) solutions cover the support, implementation, and optimization of an EHR and provide EHR services that assess how an individual provider is using their EMR and helps them through the adoption curve, even from basic implementation to the realization of other benefits of an optimized implementation. In addition, our EHR services extend beyond system oriented support to the other areas key to full utilization of an EHR including Meaningful Use, clinical workflow, training, and other core issues.
We work with customers by phone and email, with emergency and after hours support available when needed. We also share our expertise with you via timely bulletins, regularly scheduled monthly webinars and a newsletter.
We offer the following solutions to healthcare providers:
- Physician Workflow Assessment
- Mobility Workflow Assessment
- Meaningful Use Gap Assessment
- Ambulatory EHR Rollout
- EHR Post-Installation Solutions
Hours of Operations
After Hours Support
Including Weekends & Holidays
If you want to make sure that somebody is always there to support your student, faculty member and administrator even during non-business hours and weekends, this is where BlackBeltHelp after hours support service can come to your salvage as we can turn every hour to a business hour.
We believe support should be available whenever it’s needed hence all of our programs whether it's inbound/ outbound help desk services are supported 24-hours each day, 7-days per week, for 52-weeks each year.
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes