Implementation Consultant – Professional Services
Location: Remote US
This is an exciting role responsible for leading new and existing client implementations with a consultative approach. This individual will build relationships with our customers to become the trusted advisor and counsel them on our solutions and recommended business practices.
In this role, the Implementation Lead will manage software and service implementations to ensure a smooth, seamless and prescriptive onboarding experience for new clients and existing clients who are upgrading to our integrated student engagement center. The successful candidate will lead an in-depth analysis of the customers’ existing business process, operations and practices and provides recommendation for solution configuration and enhanced business practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to plan and execute the transfer of key information necessary for successful service and product delivery. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this role.
- Effectively communicate, provide on time deliverables.
- Utilizing both account and project management skills fulfil the partners goals while supporting profitable growth for our organization.
- Develop and implement processes and structure to support client partners succeed and grow.
- Provide technology performance feedback as well as suggestions for improvements through insights gained in partnership support.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team and take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Drives and manages all implementation milestones to completion within budget, scope, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Trains and advises clients to properly use appropriate products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases.
- Assess, analyze, document and implement change management based on client request or project requirements.
- Conduct working sessions to gain understanding and knowledge management transfer.
- Coordinate implementation activity flow to and from client to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Create project task and timelines including knowledge/infrastructure/application support model
- Creation of project task timelines, knowledge gathering from the client, building of support documentation along with acceptance checklist.
- Monitor client portal for relevant accesses and ensure appropriate change recommendations are made.
- Liaise with customer success, training and operations partners on critical milestone scheduling.
- Conduct a detailed due diligence on the scope of work and specific areas to be implemented.
- Prepare detailed knowledge transfer plan with detailed tasks and associated timelines.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of implementing complex IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for projects typically up to 1 million $ in value and 6 months in duration.
- Ability to work collaboratively with client’s senior leadership.
- Able to drive a prescriptive approach with clients as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work and team effectively with IT Services groups and other leadership.
- Knowledge of service implementation methodology, tools and templates
- Demonstrates commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for implementation planning
- Willingness to travel – typically less than 20% once COVID restrictions are lifted
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the higher education market
- Experience with contact center technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of robotic process automation and chatbot technology
- Exposure and direct work on go to market strategy for a new product or line of business
- Experience working with international development teams
M-F between 8am-5pm US Eastern Time. Schedule may fluctuate for due to business requirement.