Reduce Costs And Expand Access With 24x7 IT Help Desk Support
24x7 IT Help Desk Support for Higher Education
Empowering your IT department while reducing help desk support costs
In the Higher Education industry, the role of consistent, high-quality IT help desk support has become indispensable with the growing intervention of remote technology in the near term and beyond. A survey by Inside Higher Ed reveals the institutions’ concern of decline in future student enrollments as the potential long-term outcome in regard to the crisis. This decrease will eventually disturb the financial stability of the institutions and their ability to employ a decent amount of staff and faculty while focusing on the continuous support needs of the end-users. That’s why BlackBeltHelp promises excellent service with its exceptional 24x7 IT support so that you can focus on your core competencies while we give your end-users an experience to remember.
End-users’ expectations are ever-evolving. Students demand remote support to be instantly delivered via phone, email, live chat, chatbot, or other self-service options for their unique needs. Faculty expects IT help desk services to make their job easier. But these increased requests don’t always require institutions to pay the price. Therefore, we help higher education institutions in reducing costs and administrative burden by providing student IT help desk support and round-the-clock hi-tech ERP, SIS, LMS support to cater to your students’, faculty, and staff’s unique needs.
At BlackBeltHelp, we hosted a poll where 61% of the institutions stated improving student support as their biggest concern while maintaining financial stability. Keeping in mind the poll results, BlackBeltHelp enhanced its comprehensive bundle of IT support applications and services. The IT help desk support for higher education helps institutions in maintaining consistent service delivery. It not only creates a 24x7 or after-hours IT support ecosystem at the institution but also delivers a seamless end-user experience.
Benefits of BlackBeltHelp AI-powered IT Help Desk Support
24/7/365 Anytime, Anywhere Access
Drives Student Engagement
Reduces errors and increases compliance
Improves the student experience
Automated responses for frequently asked questions
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
How Students Get Benefits from BlackBeltHelp’s IT Help Desk Support
1. Always-on support - Our helpdesk provides support through phone, email, live chat, chatbot, SMS/text, and web tickets focusing on bridging student support barriers. Our technical support specialists are always on the toes, delivering 24/7/365 help to keep you up and running.
2. Self-service resources – BlackBeltHelp focusses on providing service levels unmatched in the industry thereby aiming to achieve your institutional goals at a fraction of the cost.
3. An internal knowledge base – We keep organized repository of relevant data, structured with best IT practices and knowledge gained from practical experiences.
4. A staffing model that can handle high-volume times – We aim to expand your IT helpdesk support to nights, weekends, and holidays to improve end-user experience.
5. Assistance for students with accessibility issues - Students are able to get their admissions, registration, financial aid, student accounts, and other enrolment management questions addressed 24/7 via phone, live chat, chatbot, web, email, and SMS/text.
6. Remote desktop sharing – We help to streamline support tasks by providing remote desktop online sessions from within ticketing and CRM applications for technicians.
7. A customer-centric model – We deliver self-service solutions, prompt resolution of queries, and immediate access to information with aim to deliver faster response that drives student satisfaction.
Type of IT Help Desk Support
Zoom, Teams & Webex
Other productivity tools
BlackBeltHelp IT Help Desk Support Services
200+ Higher Education Clients - 100% reference-able client list including Cornell University, UCLA, Pasadena City College, MassBay Community College, Community College of Baltimore County, and many more.
Hours of Operations - 24 Hours Support or After Hours Support including Weekends & Holidays
Reduce average speed to answer to less than 60 seconds
Reduce call abandon rate to less than 3%
Total Team size of 400+ technicians to effectively manage fall/spring rush
Shrink Operational cost by 40%
Hours of Operations
After-Hours IT Help Desk Support
Including Weekends & Holidays
If you want to make sure that somebody is always there to support your student, faculty member and administrator even during non-business hours and weekends, this is where BlackBeltHelp after hours support service can come to your salvage as we can turn every hour to a business hour.
24x7x365 IT Help Desk Support
We believe support should be available whenever it’s needed hence all of our programs whether it's inbound/ outbound help desk services are supported 24-hours each day, 7-days per week, for 52-weeks each year.
You’re in good company
Hundreds of institutions have already improved their student support with our innovative solutions.
4 Year Private
4 Year Public
BlackBeltHelp always steps-up to provide immediate support to Pasadena City College’s students for the challenges that arise on Admissions, Financial Aid, and Enrollment. Having a reliable Call Center where our students can talk to a professional well-versed in our campus procedures reduces anxiety and accelerates our ability to deliver information quickly.
Candace D. Jones Associate Vice President - IT Services Pasadena City College
"After switching to BlackBeltHelp, we not only cut our costs to half, our satisfaction rates soared more than 90 percent.
Michael Lyons CIO, Massachusetts Bay Community College
“The project initiation phase went smoothly and now that we’re in full production, we still experience high quality service.”
Ronda M. Thompson Assistant Director IT, User Services, Fitchburg State University