TRADITIONAL RESIDENT STUDENT HELP DESK SERVICES
Being a part of higher education space for over 6 years we truly understand around the clock needs of the resident students.
The most common issues being faced by the traditional resident students living at the institution owned housing:
- Connect self-owned third party device with university provided laptop
- Wireless connectivity issues in dormitory
- Hardware issues
- Printing issues
- Language issues – as they come from different part of the world
- Facilities issues
- Transportation and Security issues
Here is how your traditional resident Students get an amazing experience from BlackBeltHelp:
- Resolve issues on first contact using exhaustive knowledge base
- Capture correct information and redirection to right party on campus
- Proper Students Counselling
- Multilingual support
- Switchboard and Facilities support
Get in touch with us and learn more about how to resolve the challenges faced by traditional resident students and create an unforgettable customer experience by partnering with BlackBeltHelp. Speak to one of our customer experience specialists today!
Get a Quote
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes