University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Selects BlackBeltHelp for After-Hours IT and LMS Help Desk Support
TX, 2020: BlackBeltHelp is pleased to announce that the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley has selected BlackBeltHelp for its After-Hours IT and LMS Help Desk Support. This implementation will help the college to respond to students’ increasing support requests at reduced costs.
Under this collaboration, BlackBeltHelp’s certified customer service staff will work as an extension to UTRGV’s IT support team and enable timely yet secure IT and Blackboard® help desk resolution to the users’ support requests.
Moreover, the University has also implemented BlackBeltHelp’s Classroom Emergency App and Lexicon. The Classroom Emergency App will help the faculty in quickly raising help alerts to the help desk experts and technicians for the technical glitches that arise during online/remote teaching. Lexicon, the self-help knowledgebase, will assist the users reach for self-service.
Therefore, in the best interest of the time, this helpdesk has been implemented delineating the following benefits:
• Remove student barriers to remote/online learning
• 24x7 anytime, anywhere student support
• Certified experts are available to provide after-hours support including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• All interactions are recorded; reference to history with ease
• Deliver cost-effective services
• Expand service and increase efficiency
• Reduced costs