VP of Marketing
Location: US – DC Metro Preferred
Job Category: Marketing Management
We are seeking a Vice President of Marketing for our North American business. You will design, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
Specifically, s/he will be responsible to:
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the board.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- 10 years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying market trends.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Higher education market experieince
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications
- MBA preferred