Albany Technical College Selects BlackBeltHelp for After-Hours IT and LMS Help Desk Support
GA, 2020: We are proud to announce our partnership with Albany Technical College for After-Hours IT and Blackboard® Help Desk Support. The comprehensive IT help desk support during nights, weekends, and holidays will enable the college to instantly connect students, staff, and faculty to the support they need.
Under this collaboration, BlackBeltHelp will enable consistent, timely, and high-quality resolution to the end-users’ IT and Blackboard® help desk support requests via their preferred communication channel. The personalized interactions will help the college in improving their end-user experience while achieving the institutional goals at a fraction of the cost.
About Albany Technical College:
Albany Technical College is a public two-year institution and a part of the Technical College System of Georgia, located in southwest Georgia. It is committed to providing higher education and life-long learning opportunities that promote self-sufficiency, economic development, and community growth and sustainability.
Therefore, in the best interest of the time, this helpdesk has been implemented delineating the following benefits:
- Remove student barriers to remote/online learning
- 24x7 anytime, anywhere student support
- Certified experts are available to provide after-hours support including nights, weekends, and holidays
- All interactions are recorded; reference to history with ease
- Deliver cost-effective services
- Expand service and increase efficiency
- Reduced costs