Pima Community College Awards 24x7 OneStop Student Services Support RFP to BlackBeltHelp
AZ, 2020:We are pleased to announce that Pima Community College has awarded 24x7 OneStop Student Services Support RFP to BlackBeltHelp. Leveraging OneStop will help the college in creating an improved student experience while reducing service delivery costs.
Through this engagement, BlackBeltHelp will provide 24x7 service for students’ requests originating around admissions, records, registration, financial aid, and accounts receivables via phone, chat, and email.
Our partner institutions have seen how the right OneStop model drives increased retention, completion, and student satisfaction rates. The ‘Never Closed’ OneStop model delivers:
• Ability to serve both distance and presence-based students with a highly personalized experience
• 24x7 support by operating more efficiently
• Immediate resolution of Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and other student requests
• 90% student satisfaction rates by resolving student service requests in one interaction
• Personalized online self-help tools and apps