Alverno College selects BlackBeltHelp’s IT Help Desk and LMS Services
WI, March 2019: Alverno College, one of the nation’s largest Catholic women’s colleges in Wisconsin has selected BlackBeltHelp for its high quality 24/7 IT Help Desk and LMS Services to provide an ultra-end-user experience to the students.
Alverno College intents to achieve 24x7 centralized IT support services for an open source Learning Management System – Moodle. Through this engagement, BlackBeltHelp will deploy the Help Desk Services at the college to provide accessible support to the students, faculty, and staff.
Additionally, the college has opted for BlackBeltHelp’s products – AI Chatbot, Classroom Emergency App, Password Manager, and Single Sign-on. These products will help the college improve their student experience and achieve its student success objectives.
BlackBeltHelp enables the college to enhance their student engagement by providing round-the-clock IT Help Desk support to all their student, staff, and faculty queries.
With this commitment, BlackBeltHelp will provide personalised services to the students’ needs in the respective areas:
- The challenges related to online learning on their respective LMS – Moodle are answered by our exceptional LMS Support.
- The AI-enabled chatbot provide end-users with immediate access to 24x7 support and help resolve issues immediately.
- BlackBeltHelp’s Classroom Emergency App alleviates the on-class technical hitch at the click of a button through any device/system.
- Password Manager by BlackBeltHelp allows students to self-manage their password security profile by setting up recovery emails and security questions.
- BlackBeltHelp allows students to save their time and effort by giving them federated access to applications using one Single Sign-On password.
The Service Level Agreements include Support for:
Network Connectivity, Productivity applications, Antivirus / Security utilities, Basic Operating System Support, Email, Password Reset, Browsers
Computer Related Issues, Course Navigation, Finding Grades, Editing Course Content, Announcements & discussions with instructors, and many more.
About Alverno College:
Alverno, one of the nation’s largest Catholic women’s colleges, inherits personal and professional development amongst the women. The foundation of Alverno lies in the eight abilities – Communication, Analysis, Problem Solving, Valuing, Social Interaction, Developing a Global Perspective, Effective Citizenship, and Aesthetic Engagement. An individual here is demonstrated with every form of knowledge whether it be researching, writing, or speaking. At Alverno, weekday and flexible evening ungraduated programs for women are offered to provide limitless opportunities within the chosen field of study.
To know more about Alverno College, visit: https://www.alverno.edu/