Albany Technical College Selects BlackBeltHelp for After-Hours IT and LMS Help Desk Support
GA, 2020: We are proud to announce our partnership with Albany Technical College for After-Hours IT and Blackboard® Help Desk Support. The comprehensive IT help desk support during nights, weekends, and holidays will enable the college to instantly connect students, staff, and faculty to the support they need.
Under this collaboration, BlackBeltHelp will enable consistent, timely, and high-quality resolution to the end-users’ IT and Blackboard® help desk support requests via their preferred communication channel. The personalized interactions will help the college in improving their end-user experience while achieving the institutional goals at a fraction of the cost.
Therefore, in the best interest of the time, this helpdesk has been implemented delineating the following benefits:
• Remove student barriers to remote/online learning
• 24×7 anytime, anywhere student support
• Certified experts are available to provide after-hours support including nights, weekends, and holidays
• All interactions are recorded; reference to history with ease
• Deliver cost-effective services
• Expand service and increase efficiency
• Reduced costs