Education Support Advocate I (ESA)
The primary responsibility of a BlackBeltHelp Tier 1 agent is delivering support to BlackBeltHelp clients. Agents will receive incidents from multiple channels including telephone, email and chat from internal as well as external points of contact. Agents are to maintain a proficient knowledge of supported applications procedures and be able to assist users with a variety of problems.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook and/or Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge in Windows and Mac OSX.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability.
- Effective listening and probing question skills.
- Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures; attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a large call volume.
- Flexibility to accommodate Help Desks hours of operation, 24 hours a day, seven days-a-week, including holidays.
- Strong enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Perform well in a team and as a team.
- Self-motivation and organization.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Provide friendly, courteous, and quality support to all users.
- Strive to meet or exceed all SLA goals.
- Respond to incoming telephone calls, voicemail, web-submissions, emails and/or chat for assistance from users experiencing problems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document various technical problems (i.e. software, hardware and client specific applications).
- Document customer requests in the appropriate issue tracking system.
- Route tickets accurately to client level support when needed.
- Stay current on and adhere to established policies, procedures and documentation.
- Be a subject matter expert in the full suite of supported client system and processes.
WORK FROM HOME EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Personal Computer
- Windows 8 OS/ MAC 10.12 or later
- 6 GB RAM
- 10 MPS Download speed minimum (speed test required)
- 5 MPS Upload speed minimum (speed test required)
All system / equipment specs must be validated.