Education Support Advocate I (ESA)
The primary responsibility of a BlackBeltHelp Tier 1 agent is delivering support to BlackBeltHelp clients. Agents will receive incidents from multiple channels including telephone, email and chat from internal as well as external points of contact. Agents are to maintain a proficient knowledge of supported applications procedures and be able to assist users with a variety of problems.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook and/or Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge in Windows and Mac OSX.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability.
- Effective listening and probing question skills.
- Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures; attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a large call volume.
- Flexibility to accommodate Help Desks hours of operation, 24 hours a day, seven days-a-week, including holidays.
- Strong enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Perform well in a team and as a team.
- Self-motivation and organization.
- Ability to multi-task.
WORK FROM HOME EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Personal Computer
- Windows 8 OS/ MAC 10.12 or later
- Operating System: Windows 10 or better / Mac OS 11.0 or better
- RAM: 8GB or better
- Storage Space 256 GB (minimum)
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz or better
- Ethernet (wired) connection
- 40 MPS Download speed minimum (speed test required)
- 15-20 MPS Upload speed minimum (speed test required)
- Headset (USB)