IT HELP DESK SUPPORT OUTSOURCING
Always on, Always available
In the Higher Education industry; the role of consistent, high quality IT helpdesk services has become indispensable with growing intervention of technology in all walks of life. Students expect prompt replies to their queries. Faculty expects help desk services to make their job easier. Institutions want a help desk to increase their student satisfaction rates. That’s why BlackBeltHelp promises excellent service with its exceptional IT help desk services so that you can focus on your core competencies while we give your end-users an experience to remember.
Type of Support Offered:
- General IT support – For Computers, Laptops, Smart Phones and Tablets, Email and Communication, Network Connectivity, Printers and Scanners, Virus Removal, Operating Sytems
- Learning Management System Application support – For Blackboard®, Moodle®, Jenzabar, Ellucian®, Canvas®, D2L® and many more
- Enterprise Resource Planning – For Peoplesoft®, PowerCampus®, Homegrown®, Datatel Colleague®, Webadvisor®, Jenzabar®, Banner® and many more.
- 200+ Higher Education Clients - 100% reference-able client list including PACE, Colorado Community College System, RVCC, Cleveland State University, Gwynedd Mercy University and many more
- Hours of Operations - 24 Hours Support or After Hours Support including Weekends & Holidays
- Reduce average speed to answer to less than 60 seconds
- Reduce call abandon rate to less than 3%
- Total Team size of 400+ technicians to effectively manage fall/spring rush
- Shrink Operational cost by 40%
Get a Quote
Hours of Operations
After Hours Support
Including Weekends & Holidays
If you want to make sure that somebody is always there to support your student, faculty member and administrator even during non-business hours and weekends, this is where BlackBeltHelp after hours support service can come to your salvage as we can turn every hour to a business hour.
We believe support should be available whenever it’s needed hence all of our programs whether it's inbound/ outbound help desk services are supported 24-hours each day, 7-days per week, for 52-weeks each year.
How it Works:
- Our IT Help Desk agents would get certified on your context so they can act as an extension to your existing team.
- You would forward calls to a local DID # for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- 30 Day Delivery Guarantee - We will turn this service on within 30 days or we will give you the services free for 1 year.
The Service Level Agreement associated with this service:
- First Call Resolution: 80%
- Average Speed to Answer Phone: 60 seconds
- Average Speed to Answer Email: 120 minutes