January 2022 BlackBeltHelp’s Monthly Product Updates
Welcome back to BlackBeltHelp’s monthly product updates!
In our quest to provide you with the best-in-industry student engagement products and services, we are continuously innovating and upgrading our technology. February has been another busy and exciting month of new client implementations, along with our product enhancements.
Here is a rundown of the updates and features you can now leverage. All of this is carefully curated to streamline the processes further and help you get the most out of our products efficiently.
Have a look!
Simplify Admin Panel:
- We are in the beginning stages of implementing Multi-Factor Authentication for users of the Admin Panel and the Advisor Desktop (the completion of this will be released in the next Sprint)
- Conversation History Filters: We have added filters for admin users to search through conversation history quickly.
- Unanswered Questions: We have added functionality to notify users through a daily digest of the “unanswered questions” in the queue. This will enhance the effectiveness of the chatbot as it continues to learn.
- End Chat Survey: We have modified our end chat functionality of the icon and survey to close when selecting the “X” twice. This increases the survey completion rate, which helps to improve the user experience.
- Voicebot No Response: The timing of the voice bot session length was adjusted when there is no response from the end-user from three minutes to 30 seconds.
We are confident that these updates will prove to be beneficial and assist you meet your institution’s goals!