September 2021 BlackBeltHelp’s Monthly Product Updates
Welcome back to BlackBeltHelp’s monthly product updates!
In our quest to provide you with the best-in-industry student engagement products and services, we are continuously innovating and upgrading our technology! This has been a busy and exciting month of new client implementations along with our product enhancements.
Here is a rundown of the updates and features that you can now take advantage of. All of this is carefully curated to further streamline the processes and help you get the most out of our products with ease.
Have a look!
Simplify Advisor Desktop:
- Salesforce Ticketing Revamp: We have completed revamping of our current ticket structure within Salesforce to enable our existing clients to seamlessly migrate into Simplify Ticketing platform. Our Customer Success team will be in contact with you in the weeks to come to give you more information.
- Federated Chatbots: We have configured our chatbots to be able to have a federated (centralized) chatbot where institutions can share common knowledge across multiple institutions (e.g. – system offices) and still route/document appropriately to the correct institution in which user engaged with the bot.
- File Locations: We are now leveraging a new file storing service to make embedding images and documents within the knowledge base much easier to consume and store.
Simplify Admin Dashboard & Reporting:
- Admin Panel Restructure: We just made it easier for our clients to have customized admin panels and quicker implementations by restructuring what is available to our product consultants and customer success teams.
- Chatbot Conversation History: Fixed an issue where the bot name was missing from the Conversation History table.
- Logout: We fixed an issue where users are not being redirected to a login page whenever the session times out.
- Chatbot Password Reset: We fixed an issue to ensure the bot will respond with asking for resolution after the password reset has been completed.
We are confident that these updates will prove to be beneficial and assist you meet your institution’s goals!